Wait List Mini-FAQ
How do I sign up for the wait list? Is there a paper application?
The wait list will be fully-electronic, available online, and will stay open all year round. Applications must be submitted through the HOCHousingPath.com website. Any Internet connected computer, smart phone, or tablet device can be used to submit an application.
I don't have access to a computer/the Internet. What do I do?
If you don’t have access to a computer or the Internet, kiosks will be available at HOC office locations and Montgomery County Public Libraries.
What information is required to submit the wait list application?
Applicants will need the following information:
- An email address
- Household member information including: names, birth dates, etc.
- Income sources details, such as: salary, social security benefits, child support, etc.
- Contact information including address and phone number
Please note: You must be at least 18 years old to apply. Completion of an application does not guarantee housing assistance.
My question isn't answered here. How can I get more information?
There are three ways to get additional information
- Your question may be answered on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- You can call the Wait List Hotline at: 240-627-9800 (Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00PM)
Note: Due to heavy call volume, you may get a faster response by emailing your question, instead of calling.