Apartment/Home Search Sites
- Montgomery County DHCA Apartment Rental Guide Helps you find an apartment located specifically in Montgomery County, Maryland including special units for the elderly, the disabled, and subsidized housing for singles and families.
- Homestore.com Previously known as "Rentnet," this site offers apartment/home Search, neighborhood profiles, moving resources, and more!
- Apartments.com Apartment locator, storage, credit reports, moving companies, rental furniture, moving checklists, and more!
- Montgomery County Portal A site of on-line government services for Montgomery County and other on-line services, including real time traffic, a payment center, services, on-line stores and quick links.
- Montgomery County Government
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services (HHS)
- Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs (DHCA)
- Montgomery County Office of Home Energy Programs (OHEP) Offers Financial Assistance for Heating Bills. In English in Spanish or visit OHEP's website
- Maryland State Government
- Register to vote at the Maryland State Board of Elections website.
- Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD)
- Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Commission (MNCPPC)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) (En Espanol)
Other Helpful Sites
- Mental Health Association, Montgomery County, MD (MHAMC)
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO)
- Maryland Center for Community Development (MCCD)
- Montgomery College
- Montgomery County Public Schools
- Montgomery Housing Partnership (MHP)
- Senior Connection, The
- Holy Cross Hospital Health Center - A low-cost clinic for uninsured adults.